Sider

onsdag 20. april 2011

The Devil and Miss Prym

So, after a lot of back and forth I had to chose another book to read in English class. Of course, I am going to read Emma, but not now. Emma is a book that deserves more attention than I got time to use on reading right now. Besides my "job" as a book critic/reviewer (I am not sure which word would be right to use..) I don't get much time for other reading. After all, I have other school work besides my job and social life ;-) So I had to find a shorter book this time, and ended up with "The Devil and Miss Prym" by Paulo Coelho. I wanted to read "The Alchemist", also by Coelho, but it was sold out everywhere.

I started reading the book today and it caught my attention after just a few pages. Which is a good sign! Soon there will be a post with "double entry journal" about this book. ;) Stay tuned!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar