Sider

søndag 22. august 2010

My Expectations

My expectations for this year(or hopes?) are first of all to become better at both speaking and writing english. Become more grammatical correct and to increase my dictionary. 
And I also hope, and think that I will learn a lot more about different cultures in english speaking countries. 
I hope that we will have fun during our english classes, and not only do tasks and read, but also watch movies, work together in groups, get to know other people and things like that. That we will learn in a creative way!

Here is a picture of the view from the bridge over to Nesøya, where I live! Lovely isn't it?

Picture is borrowed and © LINK

5 kommentarer:

  1. It is very lovely! Just wish we had more days like that!

    SvarSlett
  2. Very lovely, indeed :) Your expectations are very similar to mine, in fact, I think we'll have fun this year!

    SvarSlett
  3. Julie, You write very well! I have the same expectations as you for this school year, I also hope that we will improve our vocabulary and the prosess of writing. The picture is very beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  4. It seems like this year with international english has been like you expected! we haven't got to know each other through the year, but you seem like a really nice girl! It seems like you are hard working in school, and it shows through your blog! I hope you have a great summer! Shirin

    SvarSlett